Friday, November 23, 2012

Heart nails and Black Friday shopping

Hey Guys!
Happy late thanksgiving :) As a non-American I must say that I haven't really connected with the tradition of thanksgiving yet but I have to say that the one week we got out of school was a big plus! I visited Atlanta with my family and we really enjoyed it, my favorite part was watching Cirque du Soleil... It was incredibly amazing! The acrobats usually started out with something that was impressive and then ended their performance with something that was absolutely unbelievable :D If anyone of you ever gets the chance to go, go for it it's so worth it! It was forbidden to take pictures but there is one I found on the internet and one of my favorites.

Did I mention that every performance had its little story and the whole thing pictured evolution? I also really enjoyed that part of the show.

I also visited the World of Coca-Cola, a must see when visiting Atlanta (although I am a Pepsi fan). I got a cute little lip balm with Coke taste hmmm...

We also went shopping at Macy's where I got three cute sweaters and a pyjama which happened to inspire my latest manicure:

I'm in love with these little cute hearts and from far away this mani looks like stickers.. I think it's because of the white base. My thumb turned out the best and the design was so easy that even my right hand looked good :)



I also went Black Friday shopping -of course. I got bareMinerals' Little Luxuries set since I needed a new mascara anyways so that came handy and I have never tried anything from bareMinerals before so I'm going to make a review about it soon. Also I bought a couple of nail polishes that I had been looking at for long- mint green and peach (my two new favorite colors) and a purple polish with green shimmer. I also  got a new topcoat from OPI. Prepare for some swatches and I already have some sweet designs in mind I can't wait to do but I want to give the hearts their time :)


~ Elena


No comments:

Post a Comment