Tuesday, January 29, 2013

OPI Pure Laquer nail apps

Hey guys!
Sorry for not posting a lot lately but here I am with a review of the OPI Pure Laquer nail apps!! A friend of mine recommended them to me and after having used nail stickers before and been disappointed by them I hesitated. But since the first nail stickers I used were a free gift out of a magazine and probably pretty poor quality, I decided to give them a shot. I put them on on my New Orleans trip and at last I could not wait so I ripped the packaging apart and started on my nails. Well I found this picture on google to show you how they look like:


Soo... as I said I could not wait to try them on, especially after I found out that they were made out of real nail polish with base, polish, and top coat. The instructions were easy to follow and it was a quick and perfect manicure.. I LOVE THEM!! There are 16 pieces which are sealed in an air resistant bag to keep them moist and I could easily found the perfect shape for my nails. The result: no bubbles, or wrinkles, and a perfect manicure which looks nothing like stickers! I got so many compliments for them :) So I definitely recommend them thanks Grace for talking me into buying those!
Okay here are the pictures that I took about 3-4days after I put them on which is why they are not quite soo perfect anymore but oh well ;)

And here they are! Yay I though the peacock pattern was so cute :) Sadly the nail has already grown out a bit (my nails grow fast o.O) and I probably did not set it right onto the edge which I will get better at with a little practice I promise! 






OHHH and one last but important thing! Never everevereverever use a top coat on these because it is already included and would just smeer up the cute design... I tried it on one of my left overs out of curiosity.. So to end this post I have all (or most of) the OPI Pure Laquer nail apps motives for you:



They look so much cuter in person though :) 


~Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment