Monday, February 4, 2013

vintage roses

Hey cuties,
So I was browsing on the internet yesterday and came across Mr.Candiipants' tumblr blog and saw these awesome rose-vintage-nails... I knew that I had to try to do them on my own nails. She had a step by step tutorial on her blog which was helpful. The design took me forever because the many layers had to dry before adding another one but it was very relaxing and fun so I had no problem with that although I am so impatient usually. I really love them and wore them around proudly :) The only problem: when I do a mani I really like the only thing I want to do is paint my nails again.. weird haha


Anyways back to the nails. I always use my brother and dad's paintbrushes they use for their airplane modeling which is very convenient and especially this time the flowers and green leaves needed brushes. I also added a matte top coat which was a really neat finish to the design. So enough talking here are the pictures:






So I hope you like them :)

~Elena


No comments:

Post a Comment