Monday, February 4, 2013

I need some nail designs!! Yes, you Elena:):)

Hey!
Very very nice your nails Elena!!! I actually would neeeeed some nail design ideas since Prom is coming up now(or soon):)
I really wanted to share the dresses that are my top 3 and I have to add that I just can't decide:(
Elena what do you think about these dresses? Let me know!!!
So this is my first choice. I just love the color combination and the stone and diamonds decoration above. I LOVE IT

This is my second choice. About this dress I just love the color(my favorite) and the flowers on this one part of the dress:)
Hey y'all this dress is even 20% off:) As you can see, I really want to go with greenish colors this year;)

What do you think about these dresses? By the way, their prices are pretty good as they are all under $200:):):)

Thanks! Oh and Elena, please have some pretty nail designs for each of these dresses:) Love u
Have a good day!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment