Thursday, February 7, 2013

first time half moons

Hey guys!

So I finally got a light pink nail polish that I had wanted for a long time because every girl should have one, and I needed to try it out so I thought about a possible mani that I could do with it. I decided to do half moons since I had never done that before.. the question was how to do them.. I thought about it and decided that I needed something round so... hole protector stickers were the perfect choice! Luckily I had some lying around so I tried the half moons and it was successful yay :) although when I took the stickers off some of the base color went with it and I had to fix it.. no biggy.. so here are my pastel half moon nails:


 Oh yea I forgot I did a reverse one on the pointer finger to mix things up :)






I liked them but I think next time I will do somthing with glitter in order to spice this mani up a little.. I'll see :)
Oh and Meana I'll see what I can do about prom although personally I do not like green so much on nails and I think the nails shouldn't distract from the dress and jewelry but I will see what I can do.

~Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment